We’re looking for a switched on digital marketer with strong data skills to provide in-depth marketing analysis for a diverse portfolio of businesses and services that include Warwick Arts Centre, Warwick Sport, Warwick Conferences, Warwick Retail, Warwick Accommodation and Warwick Employment Group.
This a vital role where you’ll be proactively developing our approaches to marketing effectiveness that includes tracking digital media performance, brand health checks, analysing user behavior and customer journeys, social media engagement, competitor benchmarking and identifying on-going opportunities for optimisation (e.g. SEO).
You’ll have a hands-on, consultancy-led approach to generating and acting upon actionable insights from marketing data and will have a real flair for delivering clear and meaningful reporting that highlights the true value of marketing.
A passion for all things digital, you’ll also be interested in all of the latest digital marketing trends and constantly looking at ways to improve our marketing, design and UX across multiple digital channels.
To be considered for this role, you’ll have:
• Excellent, in-depth level of knowledge in digital marketing
• High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including SEO, PPC, email, advertising and social media
• High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
• High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics), Google Adwords and social listening tools
• The ability to produce professional-looking and robust client reports, presentations and KPI dashboards
In return, we offer a fantastic and rare career opportunity working across a wide spectrum of successful businesses and services at one of the UK’s top universities.