SearchHigher is committed to protecting the privacy rights of individuals who entrust SearchHigher with their personal data. We have put in place suitable security procedures to safeguard your information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Act 2018 you have a number of important rights free of charge.
You have the right to:
- Be informed of how we collect and use your personal data
- Access your personal data
- Require us to correct any mistakes in the data we hold on you
- Require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- Restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object in certain situations to our continued processing of your personal data or at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
To exercise any of these rights please find out more here. If a subject access request is made and the request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive, the University reserves the right to refuse to comply with the request in these circumstances.
How to Contact Us
We hope that our Data Protection Officer (DPO) can resolve any query, concern or complaint you raise about our use of your personal data on the contact details below:
Ms Anjeli Bajaj (DPO) can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to:
The Data Protection Officer
Information and Data Compliance Team
University of Warwick