The University of Warwick is looking for a Head of Dynamics to join the CRM Group, part of the Enterprise Application Group.
- Provide leadership and management of the IDG Dynamics CRM Group
- Own the Dynamic CRM development process and methodology
- Own the quality of the work delivered by the team
- Act as the contact point in IDG for Product Managers and Project Managers who are customers of the Dynamics CRM team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Lead the CRM team
- Lead the Dynamics CRM function working with team members and stakeholders to deliver an excellent service, the latter will be measured using metrics such as QOS scores and qualitative customer feedback .
- Manage third parties undertaking Dynamics CRM development or providing packaged solutions and ensure that their work integrates with the existing IDG platform
- Work with IDG Product managers and IDG Directors to develop a roadmap for the Dynamics CRM service
- Be the conduit to the team for IDG Product and Project managers and other CRM developments stakeholders
- Work with the IDG Business and Process analysis service to ensure that business requirements are captured appropriately to facilitate dynamics configuration, customisation, development and gap analysis.
- Assign development tasks to team members and ensure that they are delivered at appropriate pace and quality
- Work as directed by IDG Directors
- Manage the development and training of staff in the team, ensuring that their skills remain current and develop as the needs of the role change and that mandatory HR process are completed e.g. Personal Development Review,
- Manage the Dynamics CRM development work using IDG’s work management tool, currently Atlassian’s JIRA product, ensuring that key information is consistently recorded including when the task is started, finished, the time taken and the other tasks tag as appropriate to allocate development to projects or services.
- Ensure that the team works in accordance with the IDG ITIL processes including change, incident, service request and problem management
- Act as the University authority on the Dynamics CRM product
Delivery of CRM Development Roadmap
- Lead the development of the Dynamics CRM platform, work with Product Managers and others to define the content of development releases and ensure they are aligned with the CRM roadmap and release schedule
- Act as the Technical Authority for development undertaken on the Dynamics CRM platform
- Ensure that Dynamics CRM development are consistent with best practices and meet security and operational requirements when deployed.
- Manage the life cycle of Dynamics CRM developments and ensure they are periodically reviewed to ensure they are aligned with the Microsoft product roadmap
- Provide technical leadership to the Dynamics CRM development team, coaching members of the team when needed
- Complete code and solution reviews as needed
- Develop Dynamics CRM developments at an appropriate level to remain proficient and current with the Dynamics platform
- Manage the Dynamics product roadmap and plan required changes in the internally developed services.
Other duties commensurate with the role and grade
|Knowledge, Skills and Experience|
Knowledge and Skills
The University of Warwick has appointed SearchHigher as their recruitment partner for this campaign; please apply below by submitting a CV & Cover Letter in Word Document format or call Kaye Powell on 07387238343 for a confidential conversation.