The University of Warwick are looking to recruit a Lead Business Analyst to be the senior SAP lead within it’s finance systems team based at our state of the art Campus in Coventry.
The purpose of the role is to investigate, design, develop, test, implement, maintain and support the University’s finance systems. Duties for the role will include:
1. Responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of specific modules of the SAP finance system.
2. Provision of specialist support, advice and guidance to all University system users.
3. To liaise with both academic and administrative departments, especially finance office, to analyse processes to specify and implement best business practices.
4. Maintain business processes/interfaces, which may involve manual intervention to ensure the procedure is complete.
5. Liaise with external consultants to develop solutions to University system requirements.
6. Participate in adhoc departmental specialist projects and provide high level advice to senior managers.
7. Organise workshops, project meetings and participate in User groups.
8. Development and delivery of training materials and courses.
We are looking for an individual with experience of implementation or development of an ERP system in a large complex environment, Understanding of systems analysis and project management tools and methodologies, someone with strong communication skills to provide expert advice across campus. You should be educated to degree level with up to date knowledge of SAP in FI, CO, AA.
The University of Warwick offers a whole host of premium benefits such as 34 days annual leave, entry to the USS pension (18%) and annual study vouchers.
Please visit our reward site for further information. http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/humanresources/workinghere/reward/
If you would be open to a call to chat further please contact Sarah Oakley at Searchhigher who will arrange a call with the Head of Department.