Position: Software Development & Support Manager
Package: £39,324 – £46,925
If an opportunity to build your own team in a multifunctional, multi-business environment which actively promotes creative thinking and problem solving appeals to you, then this could be the “right role” you have been waiting for.
Taking responsibility for both IT support and development teams, which support multiple businesses within Warwick Employment Group (WEG), this position requires the successful applicant to motivate, lead and develop the teams in a very honest, hard-working and sociable environment. Deputising for the Head of IT (WEG), the position requires excellent communication skills to manage and facilitate relationships with staff, customers, suppliers and other business stakeholders.
As part of the University of Warwick, Warwick Employment Group adopts an ethical and quality driven ethos in its relationships with clients and employees alike. WEG is a growing and diverse business with global operations.
The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience in:
- Managing & leading people; addressing & resolving areas for development
- Involvement with large scale web development projects
- Customer management & problem resolution
- Building frameworks for and managing Service Level Agreements
- Exposure to recruitment databases or CRM packages
- Creative approach to business and people management
- ITIL or equivalent certification
A degree, along with a qualification in Prince 2 or Agile Project Management is desirable. A keen sense of humour would be a distinct advantage.
Applicants should forward a full CV and cover letter detailing their experience and suitability for this opportunity.