Warwick Employment Group (WEG) provides smart solutions for education institutions, built on its own positioning within the sector at the University of Warwick.
Working at Warwick Employment Group is a unique opportunity to work across different brands, each with their own identity, yet united in providing specialist solutions and greater opportunities for institutions, communities and individuals within and for the education sector.
There are current opportunities available with the Web Development Team for ambitious Web Developers to join a friendly team based within a great working environment. The roles will develop and support the various global recruitment websites and services that WEG offer.
This will be an excellent opportunity to apply and develop your existing skills, and for you to learn new skills from more experienced colleagues within the team. The role will be fast paced and challenges, but offers excellent benefits and a flexible working environment.
- Proven experience developing C# and/or Angular in an MVC Framework (Model-View-Controller)
- Experience of relational databases such as MariaDB or SQL Server, including querying via SQL
- Good communication skills
- Team-orientates approach to development
- Experience of source control such as GitHub
- Knowledge of RESTful web services and APIs (Application Programing Interface protocol)
- Knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Ability to ensure performance of websites through appropriate coding, design and implementation
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of tools such as Jira
As a member of the Warwick Employment Group, you can enjoy a wide range of competitive benefits along with excellent learning and development opportunities. We respect and reward achievement and recognise the importance of the total reward package, including annual salary increments, 30 days’ annual leave (including Christmas closure), plus 8 days’ bank holidays and access to the USS pension scheme.